Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Girls



I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Texas weather! We have so enjoyed playing at the park, walks with friends, painting outside and impromptu tea parties at our house this week.

The sun always brightens my spirit, helps to jump start my creativity after hibernating over the winter and most of all reminds me of the goodness of God, his creation and new life.

We had a bit of a rough winter at the Hammack household. Lots of sickness and cold indoor days. Thankfully we are all feeling better and looking forward to all this new season will bring.

Here are a few pictures I found on my parents computer. We are hanging out here for a few days while Adam is enjoying a much needed vacation/boys trip (snowboarding in Mammoth).

Sweet Sydney! Her nickname is "All Smiles All The Time" She really is the most happy and contented baby. She reminds me to be thankful in all circumstances and to find joy in even the most mundane moments of mothering. She is always so sweet and patient and her smile really lights up the room. She just turned 4 months old. She is starting to talk, and loves to kick her little legs (most of the time out of her clothes), she is starting to drool and may be getting a tooth before we know it.


















Harper is my sweet little social butterfly. Here she is at my dad's office talking on the phone. Fast forward.....20 years...I can see her working with and serving people in some capacity. She is so loving, kind and social. She talks a million miles and words a minute and always has something cute to add to the conversation. We are working with her on stranger danger stuff since she trusts pretty much anyone and everyone. Oh if only the world was as small and innocent and as a 2 year olds.



















Another Happy Picture of Sweet Sydney. I love this little hat. My parents got it for her for Christmas. Check out that smile...seriously captivating


















Harper and Sydney sweet friends allready. Sydney loves to watch Harper and Harper is the sweetest big sister. She is so loving towards her and is my little helper. My prayer is that they will become the best of friends

No comments: