Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Funny Things Babies Do

Harper at 9.5 weeks






Babies are funny little creatures. They make the most interesting little faces and you wonder what they are thinking in that little  brain of theres. Harper is really starting to become more annimated and is making all kinds of fun sounds and noises. She litterally laughed out loud the other day and it completely took me by surprise.

Adam sings "Good Night Sweetheart" to her and apparently it is her new favorite song because yesterday Adam was at work and I put Harper down for a nap and she started to cry a bit. I went over to her crib and started singing that song and she immediately stopped and looked at me and started laughing and shrieking and smiling. It was so much fun. I did it over and over again. I wish I had a video of it.

Here are a few pictures I took of her yesterday.





1 comment:

Erynn said...

Adam's chest hair is my favorite! Sexy :)